jagannātha tīrtha, vipra śrī-jānakīnātha
gopāla ācārya, āra vipra vāṇīnātha
jagannātha tīrtha—of the name Jagannātha Tīrtha; vipra—brāhmaṇa; śrī-jānakīnātha—of the name Śrī Jānakīnātha; gopāla ācārya—of the name Gopāla Ācārya; āra—and; vipra vāṇīnātha—the brāhmaṇa of the name Vāṇīnātha.
The seventy-eighth branch of the original tree was Jagannātha Tīrtha, the seventy-ninth was the brāhmaṇa Śrī Jānakīnātha, the eightieth was Gopāla Ācārya, and the eighty-first was the brāhmaṇa Vāṇīnātha.
Jagannātha Tīrtha was one of the nine principal sannyāsīs who were Lord Caitanya's associates. Vāṇīnātha Vipra was a resident of Cāṅpāhāṭi, a village in the district of Burdwan near the town of Navadvīpa, the police station of Pūrvasthalī and the post office of Samudragaḍa. The temple there was very much neglected, but it was renovated in the Bengali year 1328 (A.D. 1921) by Śrī Paramānanda Brahmacārī, one of Śrī Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura's disciples, who reorganized the sevā-pūjā (worship in the temple) and placed the temple under the management of the Śrī Caitanya Maṭha of Śrī Māyāpur. In the temple as it now exists, the Deity of Śrī Gaura-Gadādhara is worshiped strictly according to the principles of the revealed scriptures. Cāṅpāhāṭi is two miles away from both Samudragaḍa and the Navadvīpa station of the eastern railway.
Link to this page: https://prabhupadabooks.com/cc/adi/10/114